Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a cb300f and so far am enjoying it. Back to riding again after several years away. Summer is short so I plan to ride whenever I get the chance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome JimmyBee, I am sure you will enjoy your cb 300f. I have 440 miles on mine and about to get the first service done. Ride safely my friend.

·
Premium Member
5,460 Posts
Welcome along, I too took a few years off riding before getting into the baby CBR's as a cheaper way of enjoying the pursuit of road riding. Is your new bike going to be for commuting or recreational riding or both?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Both for commuting and recreational riding. I am very pleased with it so far as it is my first street type bike after owning a TW200 and a Shadow 750 in years past. Currently I am looking at a Puig windscreen so I can enjoy longer rides more. I will be reading what other people have been doing with their bikes and looking forward to a fun summer.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome JimmyBee, congrats on the new bike. Something about these little guys just tugs at the heart. Like you can just pick it up and put them in your pocket or something LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome JimmyBee, congrats on the new bike. Something about these little guys just tugs at the heart. Like you can just pick it up and put them in your pocket or something LOL
Yes! You really hit the nail on head! I sat on it and I was hooked! I am off for a ride on this sunny Saturday morning (48 degrees but beautiful.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts