Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am New on this forum. I dont think its sold any CBR300R in Norway yet. Only a few 250. I have had bike since i was 16, but not owned a bike the last years, only Honda ATV and Honda car. Latest bike was a CBR 600.
I am very interested in buying a CBR 300R because the size and good look. Its also Nice Reading for a Honda enthusiast to see, first onesylynder engine With rockerarms and low friction camshaft, Three steelbearings on the crancshaft and ofcource Balance Axel. Not very hig output, but its smooth lightweight and compact. I am sure output will be a little disepointing, when last ride was on a 929RR, but hope this chasis and lightweight bike will be a Nice twisty driver and a Perfect comuter, for a small guy like me. only175cm. Bikes and cars is generally expencive her in Norway, and the CBR300R is around 9000 USD ready to og. CBR600 around 20000 USD. I have only seen it on youtube, but it looks Nice. Hope to testdrive one in this summer and maby buy a one year old broken in one.. I also want a slipon exhaust, because the original is a bit quiet. maby som of the slipon can offer a small output rise too! 1-2hp
I think the red colour is very Nice, but the tricolour is the one that looks best, and its also the Honda racing colours!

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Welcome Morty, Wow you guys sure pay big $ for your bikes in Norway huh! I've been to Norway once on vacation, you have some good riding roads there but the summer season is short eh.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes all engine equiped Things who is fun is expencive if even leagle her in Norway!!
We have many Nice roads for active driving, but season short from late April to september, but the most bikes here is well maintaned and got short milage. because of only half years use.. Taxes on bikes and cars is almost as much as the cost price in other countries.. I miss haveing a bike and want a CBR300R!! I have to try one first tough..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts