Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey howdy,

Since I've already got some road rash (sorry, MSF!) and ridden through sleet (and upgraded my weather-forecast-reading skills) since starting riding about a month ago, I figure I should join you good people.

Hi! I'm Jon. I've done more than a little bicycling, but the motor and its weight and speed are new to me. Loving this new extension to my two-wheel universe, even if I try to steer it with body English too often. Got to see the ocean for the first time in years thanks to my CBR. And for only $10 in fuel. Nice.

So far, I'm doing a modest imitation of the world's most boring rider. I like how tailgaters prefer to follow people who are themselves tailgating, ie not me. I also like how Portland drivers seem rather quick to see me ... maybe they're used to seeing bicycles, or I'm used to forcing myself into their vision, but I haven't yet had anyone SMIDSY in my general direction. But 600 miles ain't enough to judge. Anyhow, no matter how slow and boring I am, every ride is magic.

Glad to be here,
Jon

·
Registered
2015 CB300f
11 Posts
Welcome! I left for many years, then came back now that I can find some time to ride (well, commute really)! With a 1 and 3 year old it's hard to find saddle time, but I get sad seeing these bikes with so few miles... My poor 2015 cb300f with only 2000 miles...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts