Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, recently bought my first motorcycle a 2015 CB300F, still learning to ride just zipping along with my permit. I am planning on taking MSF a bit later on in the summer. :) I am not sure what color others got but I made sure mine was red, they said it could be any color I wanted as long as it was red :p hopefully I am able to keep this bike for a long time. Also I am going to be using it as my DD since my truck drinks alot, needs rehab or something :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,422 Posts
Welcome to the forum xidral, heck those CB300F's are sure sellin like hot cakes! They look great in white but hey, millennium red rocks too :cool:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I can understand the rehab and saving fuel goal after using the truck. I acquired a Chevy Express for work purposes about 3 months ago, and that thing gets around 15 mpg, I think. And you bet I'm glad to hop on my 300 every chance I get, hehe. :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@916_cmariscal92: I am in the Natomas area, I should be exploring more areas soon though as I learn how to handle my bike more.
@Fanatic: Yeah I think I had it worse a while back my current truck is a Toyota Tacoma, but a few years ago I had to let a family member borrow my car and had to use a POS Ford Explorer that got a whopping 7MPG on a good day.

So far things are going good, just need to buy more gear, so far I have gloves, and a helmet Monday I am going to go and buy a pair of boots, later a jacket and pants.

·
Registered
58 Posts
@916_cmariscal92: I am in the Natomas area, I should be exploring more areas soon though as I learn how to handle my bike more.
@Fanatic: Yeah I think I had it worse a while back my current truck is a Toyota Tacoma, but a few years ago I had to let a family member borrow my car and had to use a POS Ford Explorer that got a whopping 7MPG on a good day.

So far things are going good, just need to buy more gear, so far I have gloves, and a helmet Monday I am going to go and buy a pair of boots, later a jacket and pants.
I bet it's nice when you go to fill up gas and spend $7 for a filled up tank of premium to get the same or similar miles as that ford explorer :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts