Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after getting a bike one soon develops questions and soon there after they look to the Internet where they find forms of which I have grown fond of due to the plethora of knowledge and great friendly folks who wanna help out, I was snooping around the interwebs and I came apon this little gem of a site and thought I would join in on the fun! I mean why else would u get a fun little bike like the 300?
~TSS

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Welcome Screaming Single, hope you find some good stuff on here. Where abouts are you based and what do you ride?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
So after getting a bike one soon develops questions and soon there after they look to the Internet where they find forms of which I have grown fond of due to the plethora of knowledge and great friendly folks who wanna help out, I was snooping around the interwebs and I came apon this little gem of a site and thought I would join in on the fun! I mean why else would u get a fun little bike like the 300?
~TSS
Well, the payments are lower and I like the 70 mpg too. Okay, fine... The bike is **** fun, you're right. :laugh:

Reactions: mike

·
Registered
295 Posts
Well, the payments are lower and I like the 70 mpg too. Okay, fine... The bike is **** fun, you're right. :laugh:
Exactly :D

Gas mileage with any bike is a win especially if you're someone like me coming from a long history of owning cars, just about any bike is a big step up in fuel efficiency.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts