Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
;);)Hey,

got a 2015 tricolor ABS model with 500km on the clock now.

nothing modified, and for the future i will leave it stock.

the only thing i will replace maybe next year are the tyres. Michelin pilot street radial will be my choise.

i dont spend money for aftermarket parts like exhaust, windscreen,mirrors,turnsignals ect...because i think for me its better to spend money for gasoline and maintenance to "drive".

greets from bavaria

trix

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here are some Fotos,

additionally my ´99 ZX7R ( offtopic ) and ´98 Deauville (offtopic ) with the german austria alps in the Backround...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
here are some Fotos,

additionally my ´99 ZX7R ( offtopic ) and ´98 Deauville (offtopic ) with the german austria alps in the Backround...
Cool pic with the Alps... do you live near where that photo was taken?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Reminds me of myself. I'm a fan of leaving it stock as well, and only worrying about maintaining it and keeping it running very well.

Welcome!

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Welcome Trix, possibly first German member on here??
Do you see many CBR300's on the road in Germany?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Ohhhhh Trix..That Ninja is NICE! Welcome from Canada!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey,
thank you for the likes.

I live next to Munich ( Oktoberfest u know? ;-) from there i drive about 1,5 hours to the alps and then the adventure allways begin.

that would be the dream to live direct in the mountains^^

Here in Germany i think the CBR300R fails ( didnt see another cbr300r here ) ,because the most people here, want bigger bikes or go straight to 48 PS in the first two years. Ninja 300, ktm duke 390 is see more often.
(CBR500R)

But for me the cbr300r is for the most of the riding situations okay. I can break all Speedlimits here :) the biggest speedlimit is 130km/h on the autobahn.
5 min away from my homebase is the A92 to Munich, and there is absolute no speedlimit, these are the days when i pick up my ZX7R
and blast out my mind for some minutes, but only under low traffic, for examble monday 10:00 AM, theres only u and the topspeed :)

My cbr300r "protects" me, to do not overspeeding all the time when i drive 6h or longer and want to get home. Even when i think on the ZX10R from 2005, the 2nd gear has a ratio up to 185km/h.....( maybe its similar to all 1000cc bikes )

i quite more fun to drive a slow bike fast, the a fast bike slow ;-)

Next time i will create a thread.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Hello Trix, welcome from Toronto. I agree with keeping it stock and spending the money on actual riding. Well, I may have to get a windshield for my 300F - the image of juicy bugs spilling their guts on my riding jacket is not enticing at all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah but think about it.

windscreen creates noise to ur ears....i would better eat a fly than have a disturbed wind noise in my helmet....

thats only my opinion.

cb300f is not available in Germany :-(

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Hey,
thank you for the likes.

I live next to Munich ( Oktoberfest u know? ;-) from there i drive about 1,5 hours to the alps and then the adventure allways begin.

that would be the dream to live direct in the mountains^^

Here in Germany i think the CBR300R fails ( didnt see another cbr300r here ) ,because the most people here, want bigger bikes or go straight to 48 PS in the first two years. Ninja 300, ktm duke 390 is see more often.
(CBR500R)

But for me the cbr300r is for the most of the riding situations okay. I can break all Speedlimits here :) the biggest speedlimit is 130km/h on the autobahn.
5 min away from my homebase is the A92 to Munich, and there is absolute no speedlimit, these are the days when i pick up my ZX7R
and blast out my mind for some minutes, but only under low traffic, for examble monday 10:00 AM, theres only u and the topspeed :)
Thanks Trix, thats interesting hearing about the bike scene in Germany. I was wondering why there is hardly any European members on here.
The lack of a speed limit sounds exciting and scary at the same time. There must be some inexperienced drivers out there doing speeds way beyond their capabilities :eek:

As for the Munich Oktober fest... Oh yes, I remember that well, but there's some bits missing due to over indulgence! A great time had :D

Oh and visiting the BMW motorcycle museum was a more sober highlight of my stay in Munich too.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Yeah but think about it.

windscreen creates noise to ur ears....i would better eat a fly than have a disturbed wind noise in my helmet....

thats only my opinion.
Yeah, I realize it. Getting a poorly designed or fitting windscreen could create more issues than resolve.
On my previous bike - a Vespa - I had a 3/4 windscreen and had to purchase a laminar lip to reduce turbulences/noise. That combination worked quite well, actually. We'll see...

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
;);)Hey,

got a 2015 tricolor ABS model with 500km on the clock now.

nothing modified, and for the future i will leave it stock.

the only thing i will replace maybe next year are the tyres. Michelin pilot street radial will be my choise.

i dont spend money for aftermarket parts like exhaust, windscreen,mirrors,turnsignals ect...because i think for me its better to spend money for gasoline and maintenance to "drive".

greets from bavaria

trix
Welcome to the forum Trix, a nice bunch of peeps here. I did some factory witness testing at Weishaupt in Schwendi, Bavaria is a lovely area. Also went to Neuschwanstein and visited Ludwig ll Castle. Shame we were driving a car and not a bike as some great roads. Also stayed in Munich and had a few steins of beer in the Lowenbrau beer keller.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Beautiful pic of a Castle....I wonder could it be Dracula's ?? :)

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Beautiful pic of a Castle....I wonder could it be Dracula's ?? :)
It was the one Disney based on to make their castles in the theme parks.
Dracula's one is based in Transilvania, Romania.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
It was the one Disney based on to make their castles in the theme parks.
Dracula's one is based in Transilvania, Romania.
Thanks but I know.. I was trying to make a dumb joke....thats me dumb!

Reactions: dsimmo

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Reactions: CDNHONDAR
1 - 20 of 25 Posts