Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new CBR300R on 15 December. Appears they are no longer importing them into the UK so got a pretty good deal against my GPZ500S

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Picked up my new CBR300R on 15 December. Appears they are no longer importing them into the UK so got a pretty good deal against my GPZ500S
Since when Wilbur? Honda UK are still showing them on their website and the list of dealers where you can buy one.
Seems you got a bum steer on this one.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Perhaps they are not importing any more until dealer stock/warehouse stock goes down???

Reactions: CBR300R

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Welcome Wilbur, how you finding the 300R compared to the GPZ?

Reactions: CBR300R

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome Wilbur. Always liked the GPZ500S :) . It doesn't surprise me that the CBR300R will no longer be imported in the UK once the existing stocks have sold. Perhaps there will be the rumoured new CBR250RR or CBR350RR towards the end of this year?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Hey..Whats that smell? Oh! Kiwi's ears are burning.. (with mention of new CBR 350 RR)

Reactions: kiwi rider

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm finding the CBR an absolute hoot, immense fun. Much easier to throw about than the GPZ of which I have had three over the past 35 years. I miss the extra grunt a little but not ehough to make up for the advantages of a newer and lighter machine (it feels much lighter than the figures indicate). The dealer may have lied to me when he told me they were not importing any more I suppose but I have no reason to believe that. Honda certainly havnt announced a 2016 colour scheme for the UK as far as I could see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts