Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you lot.

I've been stalking around here a bit but haven't posted yet!

I've been riding my CBR300R for just under 3 months down under (Australia). It's my first time riding and it's been awesome so far!

The main thing I've noticed is that everyone wants to race me at traffic lights now I'm on a 2 wheeler... it's really surprised me!

Anyway, looking forward to being part of the cool community here.

HD.

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Welcome to the community HD, good to see you've finally come out of hiding, there had been reports of an Aussie stalker on the site :laugh:

What part of the lucky land do you hail? You may consider adding this info to your avatar.

Happy riding. :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey you lot.

I've been stalking around here a bit but haven't posted yet!

I've been riding my CBR300R for just under 3 months down under (Australia). It's my first time riding and it's been awesome so far!

The main thing I've noticed is that everyone wants to race me at traffic lights now I'm on a 2 wheeler... it's really surprised me!

Anyway, looking forward to being part of the cool community here.

HD.
Welcome m8. Ah the age old problem of ego outperforming ability. The car driver not you.
I have hours of fun teasing the inadequate's at traffic lights. For example making eye contact and revving the engine, then as they scream the tyres away I turn off.
Or just pull away normally as they shoot off only to leave them sitting in a que further down the road.
I think its the sport bike thing that is all too tempting for them to show just how immature they can be even when travelling at slightly above the speed limit they have to come past in a blaze of glory. Never a copper around when you need one. Such is their need to impress. NOT!
Ride safe and try playing the game and have some fun at their expense.;)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Welcome H.D. from Atlantic Canada....Fall is just starting here and lucky you are just starting Spring!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

I'm in NSW, Mid North Coast & it's beautiful weather here at the moment. Getting pretty hot in all this gear though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts