Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just alittle about me live in Auckland New Zealand, an older rider. Had my tr colour 300 for about 6 momths done about 4500 kms, great bike, except for the harshness at times, some days it good other days terrible, also done on acceleration onn the bad days.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Welcome to our little part of the world.Lots of info on this great site. So please explain therm harshness....with reference to the 300 Honda. Thank you :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Kia Ora! Another Aucklander here, North Shore based an a Tri Colour CBR300R owner too :D I got mine in Jan this year so 8 month and just hit 6500km too.

I love the bike, don't love the Auckland Traffic haha (another post).

Where abouts in Auckland are you then? If you're North Shore to City each day you're probably the guy I give a bro wave too as thats the only other Tri Colour 300 I've seen :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

Kia Ora! Another Aucklander here, North Shore based an a Tri Colour CBR300R owner too :D I got mine in Jan this year so 8 month and just hit 6500km too.

I love the bike, don't love the Auckland Traffic haha (another post).

Where abouts in Auckland are you then? If you're North Shore to City each day you're probably the guy I give a bro wave too as thats the only other Tri Colour 300 I've seen :)
Manurewa
Ride Manurewa to Mt Wellington only other one I've seen matt black
Good riding take care in going over bridge
Albert

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
Great to see some other Kiwis on the forum! I see the winter months hasn't stopped you guys commuting. I live in a town of pop 1900 so its not worth starting an engine for the run to work.
3 minutes on a push bike and I'm there :D

My 300R is mostly parked up this time of year apart from the odd quick fang on the right day. Next wkd tho there is a local 'around the mountain' run on to herald the arrival of spring. Looking forward to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts