Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just got my new cbr300r delivered to my house today. This is my first motorcycle so I don't have much experience with bikes.
I took it out for a short ride and notice there's a smell like my brake has been used too much. Wonder is it normal for a new bike to do this?
Anyways, I would like to talk to brisbane's cbr300r owners/future owners. I've got a great deal buying my bike here, wondering how was others experiences are like.
I bought my bike for $6175 ABS model, with one year single seater rego. I also got 40% discount for my helmet and jacket and a free $100 glove.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey mate nice bike as far as the smell goes i thought it was the exhust seals or something but either way i have 700+kms on mine now and it still has a bit of a pong to it,surely it will go away eventually.enjoy your new toy

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lucky living in Brisbane were its so warm all year round. Plenty of time to ride around. Great discount on your gear too.

Cheers!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lucky living in Brisbane were its so warm all year round. Plenty of time to ride around. Great discount on your gear too.

Cheers!
I know right, i'm also jealous that he gets warm weather year round.
got to love knowing that you can ride year round.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure I would like riding during summer and winter. It gets up to 40degree during summer and 6 degree on winter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts