Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just new to the forum here and to the bike world! This is my first bike Which I have only just purchased two days ago.. A 2015 Honda cb300f. I have had no motorbike experience whatsoever before so it's all new to me and all I can say is that this bike is perfect for the beginners out there. It offers a good amount of power as well as a comfortable ride and it just looks absolutely amazing. I was initially deciding out of this and the cbr300r but as soon as I saw this version I couldn't help myself and fell in love with the naked style. I have fitted a genuine honda Tailbag for practicality and I plan to fit a yoshimura carbon muffler and the fender eliminator kit. Also considering some of the replacement carbon fibre pieces that honda are offering too :)

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
cb300f

congrats like the white flavor

same bike here as I preferred the naked version of the model

for this year at least red only for the USA & no abs

for this year at least white only for Canada but has abs

I noticed the Canadian bike msrp runs $700.00 more than the US msrp & the only difference is the color & abs

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys and it's strange to see that they're only available in the red with no abs.. Here in Australia we have the option for both the pearl white and red but ABS is the only option which I guess for a new rider is a plus..
Have any of you guys started modifying yours? I plan to do the exhaust soon.. Just want to get used to the stock exhaust and practice more then will decide out of the yoshimura, two brothers or akrapovic slip on muffler.. That way I'll appreciate the new sound more rather than buying it now..

·
Premium Member
5,422 Posts
Welcome to the thread, you live in a great part of the world for motorcycling - never cold!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
At first glance, I almost thought you picked up special edition from Honda... Turns out that you picked up the color scheme which is limited to much of the globe. Congrats and enjoy that beauty!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha yeah I was really happy that we had both colours as options and abs standard. I would've been happy with either coloured but luckily they had 1 white one sitting interstate that was delivered to me in a week where as if I wanted a red it would've been a couple months wait due to availability. So that was a lucky and easy decision made for me! So happy with it though.
For someone who has absolutely no motorbike experience whatsoever I find it a perfect bike to learn in and it has plenty of power to be able to handle the highways.
I can't wait to start modding it however.. Full yoshimura exhaust and some nice carbon style pieces from honda just to make it look even better!

·
Registered
35 Posts
At first glance, I almost thought you picked up special edition from Honda... Turns out that you picked up the color scheme which is limited to much of the globe. Congrats and enjoy that beauty!

Here in Québec this color scheme is limited to the white and Ho Yesss it's allright !!!

Nice ride on the other side of the globe

Bergy01

1 - 9 of 9 Posts