Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi, what city are you in? I will be back to udon in November and will buy a cbr300 as soon as I get back. did you buy it at a big wing show room or a regular Honda dealer? last year I bought a 250 new in khon kaen and rode it all over, and liked it a lot, but im sure ill like the 300 even more.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome to the show, we've got a CB300F section as well, its all good. BTW what are you doing over there now? Montreal to Thailand isn't exactly a road trip :D;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the show, we've got a CB300F section as well, its all good. BTW what are you doing over there now? Montreal to Thailand isn't exactly a road trip :D;)
Yea I was going to ask the same thing. What took you from Montreal to Thailand? Thailand is awesome though. Plenty of fun to be had.

Post up a picture of your bike too if you get the chance.

I also used to live in Montreal when I went to university. :D

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi, what city are you in? I will be back to udon in November and will buy a cbr300 as soon as I get back. did you buy it at a big wing show room or a regular Honda dealer? last year I bought a 250 new in khon kaen and rode it all over, and liked it a lot, but im sure ill like the 300 even more.
phitsanulok

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I was going to ask the same thing. What took you from Montreal to Thailand? Thailand is awesome though. Plenty of fun to be had.

Post up a picture of your bike too if you get the chance.

I also used to live in Montreal when I went to university. :D

Welcome to the forum!
my wife beautiful sexy thai doctor :angel:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts