Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I haven't ridden motorcycles since I was a teenager, mainly dirt bikes and trail bikes, though I did ride some paved back roads on my dad's Suzuki Savage). Now, at 44, I am considering getting a motorcycle for my main transportation, and my first choice is a CB300F. I've been reading these forums. I have learned so much from the posts here! I live in Florida, USA.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Welcome Castrop. Mid forties is a great age for motorcycling :) (I'm 46)

You couldn't go too far wrong with a 300F as a bike for getting back into motorcycling.
Glad you are finding the forum useful in your search.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Welcome form me also. I am a bit older than 46........59 yesterday.:) I too am back to motorcycling with the purchase of a CBR 300 R.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Welcome form me also. I am a bit older than 46........59 yesterday.:) I too am back to motorcycling with the purchase of a CBR 300 R.
Belated Happy Birthday wishes mate, hope you had a good one. :)

Reactions: CDNHONDAR

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Thank you Kiwi.. My neighbour (a couple) asked me out for Supper. Had a good time.

Reactions: kiwi rider

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hi.

Florida weather seems to be awesome, and the 300F is a hot choice.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome :) I am new as well, and I am very jealous of your weather!!! I think the 300F looks just as striking as the 300R. Can't go wrong! To be honest I probably would have picked up the F if I had found a deal like I did on the R. I love the naked bike look!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from Toronto!
The CB300F is a good choice as long as your legs are not too long. It's a friendly bike that easily keeps up with traffic. I would recommend the ABS option (if it's available).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts