Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for this, always love having backup PDF's of Moto manuals. I'm currently in the market and have been eyeballing the CB300F for some time now. Especially now that my local dealer is offering a decent discount on it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And by the way, I speak french so "destroying" mine to scan it wasn't a problem I still have the french one in my bike :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks man I took over 2 hours scanning that and I'm not a pro pdf maker... If you want all the .jpg to do it better I can give them to you bro!
Neither am I, Adobe Acrobat just straightened the images and preformed text recognition. You did all the hard work!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks man I took over 2 hours scanning that and I'm not a pro pdf maker... If you want all the .jpg to do it better I can give them to you bro!
thanks...just bought a c300f in thailand and the manual was only in thai :)
thanks a lot for the work

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi there - I have a 2016 300F, and I lost my manual - on the side of the road after fixing something up, I believe. I see someone posted their manual from I assume 2015 based on the post, but the link expired. Would anyone be willing to share their manual? 2016 would be ideal. Thanks so much in advance!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have the CB300F Owner's Manual and Service Manual in digital formats. Feel free to contact me if I can be of help.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts