Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda put three new motorcycles on display at the Tokyo Motor Show. The new bikes on the scene are the CB1300 Super Bol d'Or, CB400 Super Bol d'Or, and the naked CB400 Super Four. All three are great looking bikes, and we can only hope that the bikes will make the jump over the pond to be sold in Western markets.

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
looking great. that CB400 is attractive. like a mini cbr600
That third photo down from the top in the opening post is not the CB400.

It's a CBR300R:
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
528 Posts
right.. cause they dont make a new cbr400 lol

Am I the only one who thinks the round headlight on this sports like body looks strange?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right.. cause they dont make a new cbr400 lol

Am I the only one who thinks the round headlight on this sports like body looks strange?
I think that its the seat that looks weird. The mirrors and headlight make it seem retro a bit but the seat is very modern. It is a bit of a mismatch. Nothing that a little work couldn't fix though.

·
Registered
707 Posts
BTW honda is coming out with a CBR400 for america, that should be one really nice bike, is it out anywhere else in the world at the moment?

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
BTW honda is coming out with a CBR400 for america, that should be one really nice bike, is it out anywhere else in the world at the moment?
I haven't heard anything about a CBR400R for the U.S. market... do you have a source for this claim? Honestly, I can't see any reason that American Honda Motor Co. would bring in yet another CBR model to the U.S. market and place it in between the 300R and the 500R... why would they do that, and what would be the point?

I have to say that I'm a little surprised by what some of you guys have been posting on the various forums of this site... some of this stuff is so far off base, I'm left wondering what the source of some of this information is? If you're getting some of this stuff from the Indian and Asian moto blogs found online then that would make sense, as most of those guys are pretty clueless when it comes to motorcycles in general, and in particular the technical aspects of motorbikes.

BTW, based on what I've read the CB400 is intended for the Japanese market only.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
That third photo down from the top in the opening post is not the CB400.

It's a CBR300R:
[/QUOTE]

Looks good I was originally looking at a used CBr250r but want something brand new. The fairing design looks good and isn't this theme the limited or special editon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks good I was originally looking at a used CBr250r but want something brand new. The fairing design looks good and isn't this theme the limited or special editon.
No, but for full effect, you need to add a couple of these:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Looks good I was originally looking at a used CBr250r but want something brand new. The fairing design looks good and isn't this theme the limited or special editon.[/QUOTE]
it'll be released with this theme.

could be a special release fairing. not sure.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Naked CBR400 looks awesome to me. I actually can't wait for the CBR400. Might be worth saving up more and getting the CBR400 over the CBR300.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Naked CBR400 looks awesome to me. I actually can't wait for the CBR400. Might be worth saving up more and getting the CBR400 over the CBR300.
Is there any official news on the CBR400? I never knew they would be breaking in to that market...

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
If I had to guess I would say it is way too soon for north america to get in to 400ccs really.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts