Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
how fat of tires will fit? anyone upgrade tire and size ? :nerd:
Hey Getz, if you do a forum search you will find this topic has been covered at least a couple of times before.

You will also see from some of the comments that it's a pretty controversial subject!

The short answer is 120 on the front and 150 on the rear ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
It made my bike feel better not as twitchy on hard braking and better in the wet. That is my opinion. When cornering it is a little slower on leaning but you get use to it. It just feels like a bigger bike. But i like the way my bike feels now. And on the street if you ride normal you don't really feel the difference that much. With the wider rubber the bike looks good too.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
honda 250cc single moto3 racing motorcycles
with their - smaller - than our stock tyres,
look fantastic, in the minds of many...

if putting oversize tyres on cbr300r makes it
'feel like a bigger bike' then that must spoil
the nimbleness and agility of this
lightweight road motorcycle...

saw a harley the other night, chrome everything,
skinny front tyre, massive rear car tyre..

it certainly looked, something...

if thats appealing to someone, it just wont
happen thru oversized tyres on cbr250r...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yes i know and your right about the racing bikes getting smaller tyres. But i am happy with the way my bike feels with the bigger tyres. And to me and the way i ride it's an improvement. Now when i had the CBR 250 i could not put a wider front tyre on that bike because of the front fender being a little smaller. So on that bike i stuck with stock size tyres. Little did i know about the fenders being different because on the 300 i was able to go bigger on the front.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts