Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I hope you are going to follow up with a video on reinstalling the battery. Reinstalling it is tricky because of the restraining bracket. I find that putting the battery in at an angle and then sliding the bracket in from the side seems to be the easiest way to do this.

·
Super Moderator
3,002 Posts
I hope you are going to follow up with a video on reinstalling the battery. Reinstalling it is tricky because of the restraining bracket. I find that putting the battery in at an angle and then sliding the bracket in from the side seems to be the easiest way to do this.
I've had no problem removing & re-installing the battery on my CBR250R. Shouldn't really be any different on the 300R.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yep! planning to make the re-install videos when i finish the engine repair:
  • Starting with videos about taking everything apart
  • Then videos about the engine rebuild
  • Finally the put-it-back-together videos
Stay tuned!!
:D

(by the way, thank you for taking the time to leave a similar comment on the youtube video itself. I think youtube has metrics for audience engagement, which helps them decide whether to recommend the video to others....so your comment is sincerely appreciated, both for the content, and also for the engagement!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts