Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The exciting conclusion to my CBR300R project!
https://youtu.be/-Wm_Bmi_YzI

there's probably a few other videos that i could make (how to replace chain and sprockets, how to tighten the chain, how to take apart the front end of the bike, etc), but im not sure if/when i'll get around to those.

Hopefully you guys enjoy!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Awesome. Thanks for taking the time to produce and share these How-Tos with us on the Forum. If you haven't already done so, you really should present and market this series of videos to the "For Profit Gods", so you can benefit as well for all of your time and efforts. Your videos' quality and usefulness are top quality. Thanks again.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you haven't already done so, you really should present and market this series of videos to the "For Profit Gods"
In order to monetize on YouTube, I need a minimum of 1000 subscribers, and a minimum of 4000 watch-hours across the prior 12 months. I suppose I could get there eventually, but YouTube favors channels with longers videos that upload more frequently.

Or perhaps you were suggesting I pursue some other means of monetization?if so, I'm all ears...I do enjoy having money to spend on motorcycles...:D:D:D

Anyhow, thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
In order to monetize on YouTube, I need a minimum of 1000 subscribers, and a minimum of 4000 watch-hours across the prior 12 months. I suppose I could get there eventually, but YouTube favors channels with longers videos that upload more frequently.

Or perhaps you were suggesting I pursue some other means of monetization?if so, I'm all ears...I do enjoy having money to spend on motorcycles...:D:D:D

Anyhow, thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it.
Yeah its to bad about the monetization requirements. If you had done the series about the Honda CBR 600 you would have the over 1000 subscribers =D

But I certainly appreciate the videos and probably even mechanics watch them and find value in them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts