Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to imagine that you all have been waiting with baited breath for my latest installment. Either way, i hope you enjoy this...my longest video yet. I did the whole reassembly in one night, so i didnt want to break it up into multiple videos.

Tell me what you think!

https://youtu.be/BXXXJCCrfVU

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thanks. I suspect there are dozens more, but I too, have been following your lead, I'm finally able to reassemble my engine. Well, technically it's my neighbor's engine, and technically it's his baited breath. But we're both glad for this How-To video. Figure up your bill, and I'll send a check. Well, technically it'll be my neighbor's check. :laugh: Thanks again for an excellent video.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha....maybe just buy me a drink next time you're in orlando. really just making the videos for fake internet points. maybe someday i'll get enough subscribers to become monetized, but that's a long way off for now.

glad you liked it :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
haha....maybe just buy me a drink next time you're in orlando. really just making the videos for fake internet points. maybe someday i'll get enough subscribers to become monetized, but that's a long way off for now.

glad you liked it :D
You have a deal. OH, and we saw your secret assistant slide in there to give you a hand when things got dicey. We should have known you had a producer overseeing things to help keep things going smoothly. Thanks again. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts