Registered
159 Posts
looks good. pretty straight forward instructions. I enjoyed it

Reactions: lightningfrog27

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! That really means a lot to me...my wife thinks I'm crazy for buying a broken bike and then spending more time making videos than actually repairing it...but getting sweet sweet internet points really feels good.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks! That really means a lot to me...my wife thinks I'm crazy for buying a broken bike and then spending more time making videos than actually repairing it...but getting sweet sweet internet points really feels good.

I was going to do the same thing (buy the broken bike, not make videos). Couldn't find one around here that had a good title. Love the colors of your bike. I actually did a CycleTrader search to look for those colors on a new old bike. I found one in Nevada.... a 1600 mile round trip.... too far to justify a trip..... at least thats what my wife said.... :)

Reactions: lightningfrog27

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate the diagrams & details of your videos, very helpful. Thank you.
Thanks!!!

I've actually been worrying a bit that im spending too much time/effort to explain the function of the components (instead of skipping straight to the how-to portion)....i guess im assuming a lot of less experienced folks might watch, and i hope the functional explanation will give some context to the "how-to" part.

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Nice and concise and easy to follow. My only suggestion would be maybe when you are showing one of the move trickier bits like removing the airbox and throttle body slow the playback speed back to normal to allow time to take it in, esp with the different connections that need to be broken. But hey, nothing a bit of rewinding and pausing cant solve.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts