Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is the weather in your neck of the woods? Sill riding?

Here in Toronto we've had a couple of days of cool weather, temps just a few degrees above freezing. This morning also rainy and very windy. I rode the CB to work anyway. Got pushed
around a little bit by the wind, but it was still a fun commute.

·
Super Moderator
2,999 Posts
Day time temps have been a balmy 75F here in northern New Mexico for the past week, with bluebird skies... couldn't ask for more ideal riding weather.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in Northern New York, actually a little farther north than Toronto.

I think I'm about done for the season. Maybe I'll put the bikes away and winterize in the next week or so. They won't come back out until April at least.

·
Registered
70 Posts
We've had just about every kind of weather there is in the past week alone. It's been really cold, warm, sunny, cloudy, windy, rainy, and every combination of those. Gotta love the midwest!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
We are getting typical spring weather down here at the mo and it's raining with 15 deg C as I type this. Have just been scouring the forecasts as I have racing at the track tomorrow. Looks like we may have a damp track to start with and cool temps so will crank up the tyre warmers and block off more of the radiator fins.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
28C/83F and sunny forecast for us today and similar temps going forwards. Some rain forecast for next week.

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Here in West Sussex UK it has been foggy 1st thing then by 10am fog clears, then warms up to 16c nice and sunny for this time of year. we are about +4/5c higher temps than normal. Even nightime has been warm 10/12c. No signs of frost at all.

·
Registered
387 Posts
You want me banned for weather gloating, but you start this thread? :D I might make you feel better to know we're having a fairly wet fall. Temperatures steady between 10 and 15 C round the clock. The rain let up long enough for me to take my new bike home yesterday, but should continue for a while. I'm hoping for a break today, so that I can go for a half-decent REAL first ride, but with new bike new tires wet roads wet leaves in the corners, I will be taking it pretty easy. Still won't have to put it away for the winter, though! ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
a little chilly but not to bad, had light rain for a bout a week which was nice, temperatures are cool so time to bust out colder climate stuff.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Rode to work today. 6 degrees and sunny and warming up......... looks like I need to go "get a haircut" today......
When motorcycle helmets are involved, I always need to "get a haircut" but Mrs. German prefers me not to. 'Nuff said.

But yeah, it was a nice riding day mid-Island. I got off work at 3:15, so I took a little ride up to Mt. Benson and back before heading home.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Twot.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts