Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Definitely need pictures of it, it's too bad that even absolute motorcycle parts doesn't have an image of it, that's something which would help greatly of course.

·
Super Moderator
3,002 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,002 Posts
Reactions: Ifeanyi300F

·
Registered
3 Posts
Biker Biz Tail rack

I purchased the rack from bikerzbits. It's not a good fit. If you look at the photos you will see there are not pads for rear seat to sit on. I had to weld on a couple pieces of melt to support the rear sear. I'll attach photos later.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, I've bought a 2015 CB300F recently, and was wondering, would this rack fit on that model? I'm not too sure if there's much of a difference between the CBRs and CBs when it comes to these kinds of accessories so I have no idea...

Also, from what I've read on this thread it seems like the only issue is that the back seat can't be used unless you weld on some tabs, so if I'm not planning on using the back seat, it'll be fine?

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I purchased the rack from bikerzbits. It's not a good fit. If you look at the photos you will see there are not pads for rear seat to sit on. I had to weld on a couple pieces of melt to support the rear sear. I'll attach photos later.
Yeah, I have the same rack. It fits the bike (the mounting) perfectly, but the pillion seat has a lot of play in it - I can move the rear of the seat with my fingers up and down quite a lot. Doesn't bother me much, as I have the soft panniers that help keep the pillion seat down.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts