Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say a big hello to other members. bought my cbr300r last july after a couple of six hundreds and with me being on the short side found the 300r really easy to live with.:D:D:D:D

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
just wanted to say a big hello to other members. bought my cbr300r last july after a couple of six hundreds and with me being on the short side found the 300r really easy to live with.:D:D:D:D
Welcome to the forum titch, pleased to see another UK member. How do you find your bike? clocked up many miles yet.

Reactions: red

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome to the boards titch. You should fit right in here, there are quite a few guys that came from the bigger bikes like you. What type of 600 did you have prior to the 300?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi dsimmo great bike not got the speed of bigger bikes but it does what i want it to. done about 500 or so then put to bed for the winter.lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi the docktor40 only past me test a few years ago only had 2 600s. cbr600f,600 fazer both really nice bikes but liked the look of this new 300r.

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
hi dsimmo great bike not got the speed of bigger bikes but it does what i want it to. done about 500 or so then put to bed for the winter.lol
Hi Red, pleased you like the bike. It's a fun bike and will get you anywhere, ok not as fast but great handling and good on fuel. Does exactly what it does on the tin. Shame you put it away for the winter, I do 1hr trips as long as not peeing down or icy, unless I am out fishing usually stop for a coffee on way back. If the weather is crap I take my Seat Ibiza TSI with 7 speed DSG gearbox.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Hi red...from Canada's East Coast.... snow storm here last night (2nd in a week) so I much go clean it up. Check you later...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
hi dsimmo nice motors them seat's, i will get her out on nice dry day if we get one, got to have first service done before 600 miles so carn't go to far.got to go now second half liverpool vs man u

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
hi dsimmo nice motors them seat's, i will get her out on nice dry day if we get one, got to have first service done before 600 miles so carn't go to far.got to go now second half liverpool vs man u
Hi again Red:
My Ibiza has 2k miles on it, brought it brand new last May spec'd a load of extras and used CarWow website and got £3,400 off the RRP. My CBR300R brought in October have only managed 550 miles so far due to the crap weather we have had. Will get the first service done next month and get them to put a magnectic drain plug in at the same time. Shame about your soccer team, go gunners :)

·
Banned
1,070 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I live across from a old unused Golf Course...Not so much this past Fall but the year before I could hear coyotes yippin/yappin quite clearly....for a few evenings. At first I thought it was teens partying but a friend told me the difference.

As far as bears go I have not "heard" anything myself nor have I heard any talk from my neighbours...

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
I live across from a old unused Golf Course...Not so much this past Fall but the year before I could hear coyotes yippin/yappin quite clearly....for a few evenings. At first I thought it was teens partying but a friend told me the difference.

As far as bears go I have not "heard" anything myself nor have I heard any talk from my neighbours...
CDN: Sounds like a Friday night in downtown Kelowna all that yipping and yapping teenage girls driving around in their dad's F150. I have heard that the bears are thinner on the ground on the east side of the country.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
not been able to post the last couple of days been busy the gunners vs liverpool was a much better game we were poor against man u

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
not been able to post the last couple of days been busy the gunners vs liverpool was a much better game we were poor against man u
Red:
Gunners gave it up again in the last few minutes. Agree was a good open game, a fair result in the end. We have Chelsky at the weekend and another grudge match.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts