Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 CBR300R
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I just got done tearing my bike apart to put in a kn filter and save some time for when my EJK fuel controller comes in this week. I actually have 2 questions regarding this bike. First, in the posted picture is that the fuel injector? (I'm unfamiliar with single cylinder anything) and secondly, where is the pair valve? I will also Google this in the mean time but if I can get answers quickly that would be great! Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
2015 CBR300R
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello! I just got done tearing my bike apart to put in a kn filter and save some time for when my EJK fuel controller comes in this week. I actually have 2 questions regarding this bike. First, in the posted picture is that the fuel injector? (I'm unfamiliar with single cylinder anything) and secondly, where is the pair valve? I will also Google this in the mean time but if I can get answers quickly that would be great! Thanks a lot! View attachment 34810
Nevermind! Watched a video and saw where it was! For anyone about to post thanks anyways haha! If you do know, what is the thing pictured? I'm curious, thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,373 Posts
I'm going to take a stab and say that's the oil pressure sender.

·
Registered
2015 CBR300R
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to take a stab and say that's the oil pressure sender.
You know what, that sounds about right! Hah thanks for the reply! I got everything hooked up and running great! When I decide to find tune if the need arises I shall then post my impressions of the "stage 1" mods

1 - 4 of 4 Posts