Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just wanted to say I'm back on my CBR300R after like 2 months & absent from the forums!

All the deer damage has been cleared & the bike is raring to go once again :D

About 75% of the front end is new parts! Look forward to getting involved again.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Welcome back....Now ride out and get all those signatures that you had earlier....:) Was it costly for parts?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome back! Glad to hear the deer didn't win the war, even if it may have won the battle. Add any goodies to the bike while it was being rebuilt or is it all back to OEM?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome back! :D
Since you are the motovlogger, did you get that deer collision on camera?
Annoyingly no it was on the way to the station & I don't usually vid these 15 min rides :(

A vid of all the damage is up thought. Not quite as good.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome back! Glad to hear the deer didn't win the war, even if it may have won the battle. Add any goodies to the bike while it was being rebuilt or is it all back to OEM?
Mostly back to OEM as it's an insurance job. I've got some bar end mirrors on order though. Modern racing style. :D

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Hi all

Just wanted to say I'm back on my CBR300R after like 2 months & absent from the forums!

All the deer damage has been cleared & the bike is raring to go once again :D

About 75% of the front end is new parts! Look forward to getting involved again.
Nice to see you back, hope you didn't get injured. Did you have venison in the freezer after the accident?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts