Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up my 2015 Wiz Khalifa cbr300 today. I was in the market for a secondary fun bike to replace my 94 gs500e. After bad experiences at the kawi dealer i went to the local honda place to check out the 500r and 500f. I saw they had a brand new 2015 300 in. Gave it a toss around and was just simply impressed with what this bike can do with the displacement, weight and power. Cant wait to see this community grow like the 250r forum and looking forward to many days of fun riding on this bike.

* just thought id throw out that I live in Durham, NC if i have any other southern brethren afoot.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I'm pretty sure you picked a solid bike to replace that old gem that you had, and I think you'll continue to enjoy it... I know I do.

Did you own that '94 for as long as I'm thinking you did?? If so, you must've had some sentimental attachment to it, no?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure you picked a solid bike to replace that old gem that you had, and I think you'll continue to enjoy it... I know I do.

Did you own that '94 for as long as I'm thinking you did?? If so, you must've had some sentimental attachment to it, no?
actually ive only had the gs500 for about 6 months. it was my first bike and its getting to the point where the money that it needs for repairs is worth more than what i paid for it. so its just going to sit while me and my brother get parts for it to make it rideable again.

but yes.. i love that bike i will never get rid of that pos gs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts