Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the Ninjette likes to party naked as well. Kawasaki is going to be bringing their new quarter liter naked to play in all global markets for 2014. More upright position compared to Ninja 300, expected to be targeted to seasoned riders and economical commuters.

Now the big question. Kawasaki is moving the Z250 from just emerging markets to a global model, will Honda do the same with the CB300??

·
Registered
707 Posts
The Kawi looks cool, just not something I would ride. Just something about how a CBR looks that I really love, CBR FTW!

·
Registered
162 Posts
It seems like a lot of companies are expanding into emerging markets. I bet that Honda will move the CBR300 into emerging markets. If not they will put something there to fill the segment.

The Kawasaki doesn't look "naked" to me though. Looks like a sport bike to me.

·
Registered
707 Posts
IMO it's ideal if they take the opportunity now to expand the CBR300 into any market they can, it's a "new" bike, a new start

·
Registered
162 Posts
First, that ninja looks like she isn't very friendly. The looks bring you just close enough that she can chop your head off!

Does Kawasaki make a naked bike? I did a quick google search and didn't really see much.

The Ninja 300 will definitely compete with the CBR300, but I think the Honda is more reliable and high er value.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
they are nice but really for bikes at the moment i prefer them to be full faired.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Z250 is the same principal as Z1000. Naked bikes in this day and age mean no fairing, so its not naked like an old Honda CB but hey thats what there is.

BTW that Ninja is not fully naked, she looks to be rocking a nice little bikini fairing with round headlamps, classic ya knowww ;)

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
CBR250R Naked version...

·
Registered
528 Posts
I think the Ninja pulls off the semi naked look better than the CBR.

Just my opinion though. BUt personally if I was to go for a naked bike i'd go for an older school naked styled motorcycle.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I really like the oldschool style honda brought back with the CB1100. If they brought back that old school styling in the 300cc class id be all over it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts