Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I converted my signals and tail light to LED's a few months ago, at the same time I installed an LED relay. Everything worked fine. Everything is still working but now the front signals do that weird "dim flash, bright flash" flicker thing LED's do when they begin to fail. The weird thing is, if the key is "on" but the bike isn't they flash normal. I already tried new LED's, same issue. Any ideas?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I converted my signals and tail light to LED's a few months ago, at the same time I installed an LED relay. Everything worked fine. Everything is still working but now the front signals do that weird "dim flash, bright flash" flicker thing LED's do when they begin to fail. The weird thing is, if the key is "on" but the bike isn't they flash normal. I already tried new LED's, same issue. Any ideas?
Sounds like the voltage is fluctuating. I would try replacing the flasher relay.

·
Registered
407 Posts
you need a 9 pin flasher relay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=916&v=jkvNrPfqheo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts