Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Full Yoshimura exhaust R77

Replaced full Yoshi system,replace stock air with KN ...Put the low volume insert in, and it is still fairly loud. Very torquey, a definite difference not just in the way it sounds. I will be adding a FC very soon. After I added the pipe, THE IDLE JUMPED TO 2000 RPM AND STAYED FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES THEN CAME BACK DOWN WHERE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. No backfires, no pops, a definite power change. it took about 30 minutes start to finish, I realize these are illegal in CA but what about those fucking Harleys you pull up beside and you cannot her your motor, you can't hear yourself think. I mean the Db's on a Harley must 150 db's. I will be doing further testing, soon adding the FC from Dynojet probably. I just have to figure out where the stock ECU is located...

·
Registered
352 Posts
^ that's pretty cool, Burton...
Ya know, im not a huge fan of naked bikes, but I do think they look better in person (like a lot of things). Ever since I got back from that motorcycle show I went to here (POST), I have a new appreciation for them. I still will never get one tho :)

this one from the show was especially cool tho...
View attachment 2897

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
^ that's pretty cool, Burton...
Ya know, im not a huge fan of naked bikes, but I do think they look better in person (like a lot of things). Ever since I got back from that motorcycle show I went to here (POST), I have a new appreciation for them. I still will never get one tho :)

this one from the show was especially cool tho...
View attachment 2897
thanx
it's my first naked bike, probably bcz I will be 40 this year and I have a wife&son

The S1000 look way better live then on their website

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice pics ....

Im glad that my bike will never see the snow.... If that happen in the future
it would probably mean the end of the world lol

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
^ Holy Batman, that yellow sticker(?) makes the wheels pop on the red for sure! I like...

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Sharp looking CB 300 there. I really like those in white...as the tea commercial used to say "Only in Canada"

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
heres my CB300F, i call her snow white.

-adjustable levers
-15t front sprocket
-youshimura R77 slip on
-k&n filter will be going in this spring
-red rim tape, adds 40% increase in funpower across the entire rpm band!!!
I agree rim tape does add some nice, much-needed Horse...uh I mean Fun Power lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
View attachment 32225

"This isn't even my final form!"

Changes:
01) External plastic removal
02) Modify headlight plastic
03) Flip handle bar
04) Replace brake master cylinder
05) Replace throttle and right side switch module
06) Modify left side switch module