Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone replaced the toe shift lever. I'm looking for a longer lever for my 2015 cb300f. thanks

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
I think you'd have to cut yours and weld a piece in... I don't think anyone makes a longer shift pedal specifically for this bike, unless you could find a longer one that's used on another model, which will bolt right on.

Have you already tried adjusting it up or down to suit yourself?

These bikes do not leave the factory (or the dealerships) with the shift pedal in the ideal position for everyone. Whenever I get a new bike, it's the first adjustment I make. On my CBR, I ended up moving it down quite a bit, more than what the adjustment rod would allow. So I had to reposition the shifter arm, by rotating it two splines on the shift shaft, and then re-adjust the threaded rod to finally get the pedal to the height I wanted it at.

Reactions: kiwi rider

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MotoMike, thanks for your quick response. I will try to adjust the lever up, but i really feel like i need it to be longer out a bit. If anyone has any advice on another longer model that would work please let me know. thanks

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
......Have you already tried adjusting it up or down to suit yourself?

These bikes do not leave the factory (or the dealerships) with the shift pedal in the ideal position for everyone. Whenever I get a new bike, it's the first adjustment I make. ......
+1 :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts