Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I’ve seen some forums on here with guys talking about putting a 15t grin sprocket in their bikes but I can’t seem to find one available anywhere if any one know where I can find a 15t front sprocket for a 2018 cbr300r I’d really appreciate it.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Front sprocket CBR300.

Pitch: 520 Fitting: Narrow Spline Inner Diameter Minimum: 18.4 mm Inner Diameter Maximum: 21.6 mm Internal Teeth (Number of Teeth): 11 Number of mounting bolts: 2 Hole Spacing: 17 /19 mm Width: 7.1 mm Type:

Tyga Performance

PBI Sprockets model 382 .

Also note that they are the same sprockets as used on , CB-300F 2015, CBR-300R 2015. So look for those too. Amazon got mine from Sunstar who make the OEM 14T.

Places that DON't make 15T sprockets (to save your time - 14T seems the max).

JT Sprockets Model JTF1321

Renthal

A 15T will make the bike much nicer to ride. Had one on my CBR300 and first thing I did when I got the CB300R was fit a 15T.

Reactions: kiwi rider

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey,
I’ve seen some forums on here with guys talking about putting a 15t grin sprocket in their bikes but I can’t seem to find one available anywhere if any one know where I can find a 15t front sprocket for a 2018 cbr300r I’d really appreciate it.
[/Q
Hey,
If you can't find one I got one I'll let you have for $15 postage paid

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you every one for the suggestions I went ahead and found a sunstar and got it on but I’m noticing the chain cover doesn’t want to fit anymore with that 36115 sprocket on the bike

·
Registered
400 Posts
The metal insert (“case saver”) inside it needs to be removed or slightly clearanced. I am super OCD about inspecting my chain, so I just took it out. It can help prevent case damage (theoretically) if the chain gets loose, skips, or breaks though. When I went back to the 14, I just bought a new cover. They’re cheap.

·
Registered
386 Posts
If you remove the case saver you need to space the cover out a bit to get it to fit right-two small washers on each screw work good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts