Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after 50 years on motorcycles, 6 of them on my CBR300R, I have broken bones. 100% my fault. Failure to concentrate. You cannot be lazy about focus. Ever. Risk mitigation is a full time job. As bad as it feels right now, I got off easy: two broken metacarpals and a lot of wrenched/twisted muscles. Six weeks minimum off the bike. For the record, the CBR is tougher than me: minor scrapes only. I actually got back on and finished my ride to work (stupidly).

·
Super Moderator
5,648 Posts
Bummer Dan! Someone pull out in front of you or such like...? Ive been lucky too, a few cracked/broken ribs and bruised a thigh bone once when I went over the handle bars, but that's it. Glad your (mostly) OK, I will keep on concentrating!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bummer Dan! Someone pull out in front of you or such like...? Ive been lucky too, a few cracked/broken ribs and bruised a thigh bone once when I went over the handle bars, but that's it. Glad your (mostly) OK, I will keep on concentrating!
Overreacting to a situation in front of me. Cars did nothing wrong. I high-sided at 20-25 km/h. I am an idiot.

·
Super Moderator
387 Posts
Overreacting to a situation in front of me. Cars did nothing wrong. I high-sided at 20-25 km/h. I am an idiot.
No need to be so hard on yourself. Let's face it... any time we can walk or hobble away after a motorcycle accident is a Good Day. Glad you're around to talk about it. (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts