Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a look at our membership number this morning and I see we have passed the 2000 Mark. It was at 400 when I joined back in 2014 so we have steady growth and there's definitely more traffic now. When I'm busy at work I now find it hard to read all threads let alone have time to respond if I wish to.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
It seems that lately all Honda's Incentives are working...Membership numbers have spiked lately..:)

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
I had a look at our membership number this morning and I see we have passed the 2000 Mark. It was at 400 when I joined back in 2014 so we have steady growth and there's definitely more traffic now. When I'm busy at work I now find it hard to read all threads let alone have time to respond if I wish to.
Also nice to see we have a spread of members from all over the Globe.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Does this take into account of M.L.'s claim of members with multiple usernames + accounts??? :)

·
Super Moderator
2,984 Posts
I'm no computer guru, all I know is that with having the pre approval system in place for vetting new members first post the spam has been knocked on the head.
I'm not sure, but my guess is that the spammers who join the site and are then subsequently banned, still remain counted among that 2K total.

Also counted among that 2K membership number, are those spammers who join the site and never make a first post in the NMI forum. And yes, there are quite a few spammers who do this.

I think that if we actually had close to 2K legit members here, we'd have more than 15 to 20 members logged in and active on the site at any given time. Another stat to look at is that there are only 203 threads in the NMI forum… I'd bet the number of legitimate members here is significantly less than 1000.

·
Administrator
193 Posts
I'm glad the site is growing.
Are you interested in recruiting more mods?
I can talk to my team about it if you are wanting some extra hands.

Richard.

·
Super Moderator
2,984 Posts
I'm glad the site is growing.
Are you interested in recruiting more mods?
I can talk to my team about it if you are wanting some extra hands.

Richard.
I think we are okay with kiwi rider and myself at the present time.

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think that if we actually had close to 2K legit members here, we'd have more than 15 to 20 members logged in and active on the site at any given time. Another stat to look at is that there are only 203 threads in the NMI forum… I'd bet the number of legitimate members here is significantly less than 1000.
It's nice to be small and exclusive!
Quality not quantity :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm not sure, but my guess is that the spammers who join the site and are then subsequently banned, still remain counted among that 2K total.

Also counted among that 2K membership number, are those spammers who join the site and never make a first post in the NMI forum. And yes, there are quite a few spammers who do this.

There's a lot of lurkers that register just to look at pics. All the how to guides are really helpful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts