Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Back!! :devil:

Hey everyone!!! I'm back from a very long break. For those wondering, NO, I have not sold or gotten tired of my bike haha.
I've had a couple of bad years healthwise and have taken some time off from all my hobbies that go VROOM..(kind of forced by the wifey actually :crying: )

So I just got back on the bike this week. Cleaned it up a bit, changed fluids and all that good stuff and figured I'd take some pictures to show where it's at.

If anyone would like a list of add-ons, tweaks, mods, bling, or tricks I've done just ask...way too much for me to list here :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Great to hear from you mate! That’s a bummer your health hasn’t been so good. Looks like you’ve been polishing the bike still!
You’ve probably worked out that I sold my CBR.
Still hanging out here though filling blank boxes with random lines. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Great looking customizing, Mikal Are the wheels painted, powder coated or plastic wrapped?

I've an old friend who's lived for many years in Venice, FL, Chuck Bonamer. Do you happen to know him?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great looking customizing, Mikal Are the wheels painted, powder coated or plastic wrapped?

I've an old friend who's lived for many years in Venice, FL, Chuck Bonamer. Do you happen to know him?
Wheels are sprayed with Rustoleum Peel Coat. 2 Years now and not a scratch on them. Nope, the name's not familiar

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice work there. I see you have settled on the AR pipe. Is it loud?? :D
Extremely loud but a different sound than all the others. Kinda motogp'ish

Perfect, Mikal!

Made me aware of light weight enhancements I didn't know existed.
yah I dropped quite a bit of weight

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Extremely loud but a different sound than all the others. Kinda motogp'ish
Result! I'm running a Scorpion on the Ninja without a dB killer and one of my riding buddies reckons it sounds a bit like a Moto GP bike at high RPM when you quick shift. Really digging the slipper clutch for smooth high RPM downshifts too, sounds awesome.

Looks like you've done quite a few mods since I last saw your bike like the plate holder mounted on the side and I'm sure there is more gold parts now.
Have you had it in any shows/comps?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Result! I'm running a Scorpion on the Ninja without a dB killer and one of my riding buddies reckons it sounds a bit like a Moto GP bike at high RPM when you quick shift. Really digging the slipper clutch for smooth high RPM downshifts too, sounds awesome.

Looks like you've done quite a few mods since I last saw your bike like the plate holder mounted on the side and I'm sure there is more gold parts now.
Have you had it in any shows/comps?
Nah, haven't really been out for the past year. I've ridden it here and there and of course, wash/wax it up lol.
Getting ready for the new Corvette coming out this Thursday, they are gonna start taking orders with a probable 2-3 month lead time

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nah, we're still all driving around in nineties vintage Toyota Corollas etc. :D
Looks very sleek, can see why your keen on that! And I'm sure it goes like a cut cat.
Twin-turbo DOHC mid-engine. Exact specs are hazy but they are speculating 800hp.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts