Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I’m a new owner to the Cbr300r . First off I absolutely love this bike.
I have a RC can currently and it’s so loud. It’s great for a short distance but I would like to save my eardrums as they get enough abuse from my other love , surfing.
can anyone suggest a can for me and provide any relevant experience on the subject.
Thanks in advance and ride safe.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome from another UK member. I stick with my standard OEM exhaust even though it is heavy but at least it is reasonably quiet. I hate loud exhausts. They annoy people too much and defensive riding is the way to stay safe, not announce your arrival with a lot of noise.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I hate loud exhausts. They annoy people too much and defensive riding is the way to stay safe, not announce your arrival with a lot of noise.
What? You mean loud and obnoxious exhaust don't "save lives"? Oh well, Another bumper sticker down the proverbial tube. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 34854 Hi all,
I’m a new owner to the Cbr300r . First off I absolutely love this bike.
I have a RC can currently and it’s so loud. It’s great for a short distance but I would like to save my eardrums as they get enough abuse from my other love , surfing.
can anyone suggest a can for me and provide any relevant experience on the subject.
Thanks in advance and ride safe.
Spark Plugs brand ear plugs. Best foam plugs on the market

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from another UK member. I stick with my standard OEM exhaust even though it is heavy but at least it is reasonably quiet. I hate loud exhausts. They annoy people too much and defensive riding is the way to stay safe, not announce your arrival with a lot of noise.
Yea I live in a lovey part of the country and I don’t want to disturb anyone including the wildlife. Can’t get over what a joy the bike is to ride though, handles a dream.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts