Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Looks good. I remember looking at these when I was lookin for a slip on. Is it for a 250 or 300? It seems to sit a long way back in the hanger.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
exhaust

it was sold as a 2015 cbr300r and 300f,did notice that it was close to the turn signal.ran about 50 miles today and no problems so far.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I have read on this Forum,,,that the header pipe on the CBR 300 R (Exhaust pipe that you attached the new muffler to) is 4 inches longer than the header pipe on the CBR 250 R. I don't know if the Mussari Company is aware of this or not. That might explain why the muffler looks "long" and is close to the turn signal light.

Reactions: kiwi rider

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I like the looks of the silencer/muffler, but the mounting just looks wrong. Also, I wouldn't be happy with all the weight being aft of the clamp - you could get a vibration problem.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
just got a new musarri exhaust delivered.installed it in less than 30 min.sounds awesome.ill post a video later
Do you mean 'sounds awesome' as in 'made my car alarm go off"?

I'm not keen on the looks of the OEM silencer (too big and shiny) but I wouldn't want a replacement that was much louder than the original.

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
it was sold as a 2015 cbr300r and 300f,did notice that it was close to the turn signal.ran about 50 miles today and no problems so far.
To be fair it probably only sits an inch further back than my Delkevic but yours is way more up swept and possibly a longer canister hence the blasting of your rear indicator.
May turn black in time! :D

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
With EFI that is kind of rare it is not .....to rich a mixture would cause that...

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Looks much better than the OEM shiny drainpipe. It's hard to judge whether it's too loud on a video though. Was that with a db killer installed, or without?

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Despite what amazon says, that Musarri slip-on does not fit the CBR300R or CB300F... if it was a correct fitment, the hanger bracket would be located about mid way on the body of the canister. The mid pipe is simply too long.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts