Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, here is my CBR300R. Ive had it for about 8 months now and I love it. I got it as my first motorcycle and also as a commuter and it is outstanding in each one of those categories.

-Two Brothers Racing Tarmac Slip-on
-Hot Bodies Rear Fender Eliminator and Windscreen
-Integrated Taillight
-Tank Protector
-Handle Bar End Mirror
-Mirror Hole Cover Plates

I also have Targa Universal Flush mount Turn Signals on order. They should be here next week. I will post some pictures of those once I install them.

Thank You!

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Your bike looks good. I have a black one as well. How does it sound with that muffler. I know when you change the mufflers on the 250s they dont really sound that good. Do the 300s sound beter?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the way it sounds. I removed the two brothers power tip, and it sounds a lot deeper without it. At low revs (7000 and below) it has a deep sound and when you go higher it has a nice scream to it. It isnt too loud to the point where it becomes annoying. I can post a video of it, but im afraid it wont sound the same as it does in person.

·
Premium Member
5,491 Posts
Your bike looks good. I have a black one as well. How does it sound with that muffler. I know when you change the mufflers on the 250s they dont really sound that good. Do the 300s sound beter?
I put the same muffler I had on my 250 on the 300 and it sounded the same. 37cc doesn't seem to make much difference to the note. :D

@CaliKidCBR300R Your bike looks really slick, nice work. Like the bar end mirror, have you thought about lowering your bars for a meaner look?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Nice to see you have the mods already worked out and all... I like the neon green lip on the wheels... Creates energy and electricity out of the black. Muffler looks fancy too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@CaliKidCBR300R Your bike looks really slick, nice work. Like the bar end mirror, have you thought about lowering your bars for a meaner look?[/QUOTE]
I did think about it, but I decided to choose confort over looks. I gotta admit lower clip ons do look sick.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Glad I stumbled upon your post. Your bike looks sharp!

I didn't know Hot Bodies had a black windscreen. I've been searching for one for mine.
I heard their fender eliminators are a pain in the A$$ to install and don't fit too well. You did a fine job on yours tho. Did you have to make any modifications to it?

You also have the two brothers exhaust I want. Sounds like it will be just fine sounding.

Good job!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Ah, man, you removed the 300R decal badge... sneaky. I like the sticker myself. I don't mind people knowing its a 300.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I absolutely love that green with the black. It would be awesome to have more of the green in other places on the bike IMO. I'm not knowledgeable enough to do that to mine, but I would like to change all the yellow pieces(matte black/yellow model) into a green like that.

·
Premium Member
5,491 Posts
I would like to change all the yellow pieces(matte black/yellow model) into a green like that.
Agreed, I find the yellow a bit bright or something but my only reservation about the matte black/green combo would be that it would end up lookin too much like a Ninja! :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
It should sound the same like a 1 cylinder dirt bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So, here is my CBR300R. Ive had it for about 8 months now and I love it. I got it as my first motorcycle and also as a commuter and it is outstanding in each one of those categories.

-Two Brothers Racing Tarmac Slip-on
-Hot Bodies Rear Fender Eliminator and Windscreen
-Integrated Taillight
-Tank Protector
-Handle Bar End Mirror
-Mirror Hole Cover Plates

I also have Targa Universal Flush mount Turn Signals on order. They should be here next week. I will post some pictures of those once I install them.

Thank You!
Cant see your photos:-(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts