Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, since that there is still some snow here the time has come to reach new forum by having a new bike.

Happy to see a lot of people loving this bike for what it was made for - smile.

Is it only in Canada that the CB300F is in white ?

I'm at a point in my life that i want to play with a lot of toyz and do not want to kill myself. I was searching for a small bike with a good potential in all way.
I found it in this CB300F
-Full size motorcycle
-Monocylinder (torq)
-ABS
-Streetfighter style

Amazing week-end spend on it

Enjoy

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

How's weather shaping up their? Is it getting closer to official riding season for you guys?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum.

How's weather shaping up their? Is it getting closer to official riding season for you guys?
The season came late this year with the freezing temperature that never ends. But last week-end as i bought the motorcycle last thursday i did 85km sunday in a cool 10 degree and wow that bike is incredible.

·
Registered
130 Posts
We picked ours up this past week too! We've been dying to get some good weather in Southwestern Ontario but it hasn't really happened yet. I've been pleasantly surprised by this bike. I'm used to driving twin crusiers of much larger displacement. This bike is way better than I could have imagined.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This bike is way better than I could have imagined.
As you said i was riding bigger bike in the past (DR350,CB650,V-Strom 1000, Harley 883, GS500,DR650) and this one gave me a lot in a short time line.

That little bike is only awesome, its agility on the street and the torq.

Also the PGM-FI hit a perfect shot in my book.

On the performance side, i cannot at this time - the street has not been cleaned yet (sand, gravels and debrits from the winter). So if i want to ride this summer i have to keep calm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts