Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

My wife and I purchased a new 2015 CB300F yesterday. My wife decided she was ready to move from pillion (on my Concours 14) to pilot. She intends to take the MSF course after getting more familiar with the bike. So far, I have had a lot of fun on it tearing up the back roads near my home.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome! My is doing pretty much the same. Bought the bike a couple weeks ago, course in June.

It's a great bike. I'm sure she'll love it!

·
Premium Member
5,460 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, enjoy your new toy. Hope you guys are getting some good spring riding days up there now. :)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Well, at least you and your wife share that quality time and interest with the bike... ****, I can't even get my loved one to lay a single side of her toosh on my ride! :crying: :laugh:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, at least you and your wife share that quality time and interest with the bike... ****, I can't even get my loved one to lay a single side of her toosh on my ride! :crying: :laugh:
I'm lucky, for sure. She's the one that got me interested in riding. Soon after we got married (28 years ago), she said "I want you to get a motorcycle." So, it's always been something we enjoy together. :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm lucky, for sure. She's the one that got me interested in riding. Soon after we got married (28 years ago), she said "I want you to get a motorcycle." So, it's always been something we enjoy together. :D
That's awesome. My wife doesn't ride, but about 5 years into our marriage, one day she says to me out of the blue, "You should get a motorcycle." Because I know it's best not to look a gift horse in the mouth, I immediately signed up for an MSF course and the rest is history.

Maybe it's because we have a good life insurance policy on me.

·
Registered
295 Posts
You might have to start her out on a Vespa, in effort to get her to work her way up :D

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
You might have to start her out on a Vespa, in effort to get her to work her way up :D
Ooh la la. :kiss:

Livin' the dream!

·
Registered
13 Posts
She is going to love it,, I got mine for Valentines day (upgraded from a 150cc scooter) :D , went through the course myself in Feb., I suggest putting a windscreen on it for longer rides she will like it even more!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts