Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! New owner from Philadelphia! I've been slowly putting miles on my new cb300f. I'm also a road cyclist so I spend more cycling. Trying to find a balance(get it?).

The cb has a full maggot exhaust, yoshi rearset brackets, carbon body work, and shorty levers.

Can't wait to share my build more with everyone and to collab and hopefully ride with members in my area.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum scyurs. Like what you've done with your CB, dig the mirrors in particular. The maggot has quite a cool old school conical shape to it. Happy with the sound?

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Welcome to our little corner of the world... great looking CB you got there...!:)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum scyurs. Like what you've done with your CB, dig the mirrors in particular. The maggot has quite a cool old school conical shape to it. Happy with the sound?
Thank you, its has a great sound you it. When I have time I will have to post a short clip.

·
Registered
96 Posts
welcome,

keep us posted on the exhaust

yours is the first cb300f with the full set of upgraded cf panels including the front fender so thanks for the pic,

I have been trying to decide red/black front fender

for comparison here is mine with all the upgraded carbon panels except the front fender, currently researching a bar end mirror solution

http://www.cbr300forum.com/forum/honda-cb300f-pictures/8162-my-cb300f.html

ride safe

·
Registered
289 Posts
Def pick one up. Its by far one of the lightest exhaust full systems. When it was shipped the package was under 4 lbs. Crazy.
I'm a wuss, I don't know if I can deal with the volume. I just fitted a Coffman's Tip to my 300f and I'm not diggin the sound. I wonder how similar they sound to each other? Your bike is ideally how I want mine to look!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Huh... So I guess I never saw your post. Hahaha. I am a cyclist in philly as well and have the 300F. Haven't come across you yet, though a youtube commenter thought he saw me near the Will Eye center when it wasn't me. Maybe you? Hahaha.

We should meet up for a ride some time (moto or pedal).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts