Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all here and nice to meet you.
I'm interested in ergonomics first, that is, more comfort. I'm 1.87m and the cb300r is quite small.. (couldn't find a new duelsport where I live)..so: saddles, pegs and handle bars are what I'll do first. Promised the wife I wouldn't mess with fuel controllers again..but let's see.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome!
Yeah, the cbr is a small-ish bike.
One of my friends is 6'2", which I think converts to near your height, and he's quick to ask to take mine for a spin so it seems to be comfortable for him.

I had some saddle bags from my previous bike that I was disappointed to find didn't work on my cbr due to size- the right one would have rested on the exhaust. Currently looking for a different set.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ooh, they got tricky mounting those loops, I like it!
I have an ogio tailbag that I made work with some extra paracord I had laying about but it isn't nearly as clean.
Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome aboard. I’m 6’5” and I’ve managed to keep riding mine for over 5 years without seeing a chiropractor! I just switched the foot pegs (see my “Foot Peg PSA” thread) and I will update on how I like that change.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome aboard. I’m 6’5” and I’ve managed to keep riding mine for over 5 years without seeing a chiropractor! I just switched the foot pegs (see my “Foot Peg PSA” thread) and I will update on how I like that change.
Nice! I saw peg post thanks Dan. I'll give it a go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts