Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, I just picked up the all black 2015 model on 7/24 with 1 mile on it (has 265 now)! My first ever new vehicle purchase.:) I have owned a Harley Heritage softail for about 13-15yrs and grew up on dirtbikes. I am really enjoying my new bike and I am getting awesome MPG. Which is why I bought the bike. My fuel bill on my truck was about 300 per month and my bike payment with insurance and fuel should come in around 170 per month, so it pays for itself! Just wanted to say wassup form Bakersfield! Ive got some mods planned and a pretty wicked decal colorway idea im going to be doing soon, so I will be posting those as well....c-ya!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Sweet!

Very happy to hear of your appreciation for your brand new bike. With your positive outlook, times will only get better! :D

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Greetings from the Great White North. So you traded 2 cylinders (Harley) for just 1 (Honda)..smart move. Now does this squash you H.O.G. membership? ;)(LOL)

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Welcome kadillac. Nice having a brand new bike huh. No worn tyres or chain & sprockets, all the cables run freely and controls smoothly. No dodgy gremlins lurking that the previous owner hid from you... You know the feeling!
Darn thing even smells nice :laugh:
Enjoy it all.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Greetings from the Great White North. So you traded 2 cylinders (Harley) for just 1 (Honda)..smart move. Now does this squash you H.O.G. membership? ;)(LOL)
i was never a group rider with the HOG's, i am more of a lone wolf kinda guy...;) still have the harley thought,...the gas money i am saving is going towards the harley rebuild...lol..the irony!!

Welcome kadillac. Nice having a brand new bike huh. No worn tyres or chain & sprockets, all the cables run freely and controls smoothly. No dodgy gremlins lurking that the previous owner hid from you... You know the feeling!
Darn thing even smells nice :laugh:
Enjoy it all.
yeah, new is pretty awesome! i have owned the harley for almost 15yrs, so i pretty much own all the bugs and gremlins now! Fuel injection on the Honda is super nice!! ;)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Here in Canada when you purchase a new Harley Davidson.. (that's right your's was used) you automatically are a H.O.G. member (Harley Owner's Group)..so that does not apply to you (duh!) like I said welcome to our club.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome Kadillac. You will see from the post so far that a little teasing goes on. No offence meant just good hearted banter.
Thumbs up from England.:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts