Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just checking in, bought my first sport bike, decided on the 2015 CBR300RASE. Picked it up as a demo model, only 285km. First bike is a cruiser, Suzuki Volusia, hopefully you won't hold that against me lol I wanted to have a sporty as well for those days I don't feel like being on the cruiser.

·
Premium Member
5,460 Posts
Welcome Rob, how did you manage to sneak through the 'cruiser' filter?
Might have to tweak the settings. :D

Its good to have options, I do a fair amount of dirt riding myself just to mix things up a bit.

Anyways, have fun out there on the SE while you can before the winter sets in.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Hello Rob! I just bought my 300 R last week too but considering that Winter is soon upon us it is in storage at the dealer. Great bunch of bananas on this site with lots of humor thrown in too.:)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from Toronto!
BTW, I find it fascinating some people can ride cruisers. Feet FW seems very unnatural to me.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Hello Rob! I just bought my 300 R last week too but considering that Winter is soon upon us it is in storage at the dealer. Great bunch of bananas on this site with lots of humor thrown in too.:)
CDNHONDAR, if we get snow before Xmas (in Toronto), you are to blame. Long ranger (forecast) looks like ride-able weather in November.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
CDNHONDAR, if we get snow before Xmas (in Toronto), you are to blame. Long ranger (forecast) looks like ride-able weather in November.
And why is that Sir?.......Because I mentioned WINTER..(BBBRRR!)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I actually started on a cruiser as well. When I went in to see about getting my next bike I just assumed that's what it would be again. However, after sitting on the CBR for about 15 seconds, I knew that was the bike I would be riding off with.
Congrats!
Oh, and I think all "300's" are really 286's, aren't they? Correct me if I'm wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts