Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my first street bike on Saturday CBR300R.
Been riding my dirt bikes my whole life, the old lady finally gave and let me get a decent starter bike.
Haven't had time to make room in the garage yet for her, so through the winter the dining room is her home.

Ride this for a year or two and move on to bigger and better! (well whatever insurance lets me anyways)

Looking forward to browsing the posts & seeing what other people have done, not new to the forum environment. Already ordered a fender eliminator & shorty levers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Hello fellow Canadian! Your cat does not know what to make of the strange thing in the corner. You have quite a lady there letting you put your new toy in the Living Room....(fortunate). You are going to like the 300 R nice bike with great fuel mileage.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bordin, your new bike will winter well in the lounge but your cat seems a bit wary of the new arrival!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Sweet, nice pick up. Bigger isn't necessarily better. Take your time and enjoy your 300R. It does so many things well, and it's a blast in its own right.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys!
Again, looking forward to browsing the threads.

Got a project in mind, headlight projector retrofit/signals.
I've done a few sets of cars and my truck so not afraid of throwing headlights in the oven.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome, Bordin! Where in north Ontario - Timmins? Cochrane? Sudbury?
You can do wheelies in your living room - cool :)
Im about 90 minutes east of:serious: Timmins towards the Quebec Border.
Dealing with freezing rain/snow/pellets today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts