Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Regretfully recently sold a 2009 Suzuki TU250X, great bike just need to get down to only one bike with spoke wheels, wanted to stay with a single, wanted 6 gears, wanted disk brakes front/back,

couldn't pass up the price on the 2015 CB300F & Honda & I go back a long way anyway,

first bike was a 1973 Honda CB350G,
looking forward to breaking in this red baron, just bought it last weekend & have not had time to pick it up yet, I'll ride it stock for awhile see where this goes?
Not the only bike I have but I like to keep a small displacement bike around seems to help keep me honest, some days I just want to take it easy & quiet, & it's a lot of fun to ride a slow bike fast,
Ride Safe

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome. If I were one of these guys who owns multiple bikes for different purposes, then I totally would have gotten a TU250X. They are beautiful bikes, and a ton of fun to ride. Unfortunately, it would have been a little too heavy and underpowered for me as my one choice.

I hope you enjoy your new bike.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
welcome from another ex-cb450 cafe owner..
back in the day she would beat [some] bonnies
over a 1/4 mile, almost stock..

reckon honda designers hit the spot with
cbr250/300r.. with just a few upgrades
[horn, tyres, good slip-on] even with
stock suspension this is one lovely
honda road motorcycle..

honda understands 'rideability'
the basis of this bikes design..

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Regretfully recently sold a 2009 Suzuki TU250X, great bike just need to get down to only one bike with spoke wheels, wanted to stay with a single, wanted 6 gears, wanted disk brakes front/back,

couldn't pass up the price on the 2015 CB300F & Honda & I go back a long way anyway,

first bike was a 1973 Honda CB350G,
looking forward to breaking in this red baron, just bought it last weekend & have not had time to pick it up yet, I'll ride it stock for awhile see where this goes?
Not the only bike I have but I like to keep a small displacement bike around seems to help keep me honest, some days I just want to take it easy & quiet, & it's a lot of fun to ride a slow bike fast,
Ride Safe
Well stated. Glad to have another quality member and addition to our community.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts