Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just purchased a new cb300f last Saturday. I have been riding since 1975 . I love this bike, have already installed 20mm risers and a sport windscreen. I am 6' 3" and 205lbs and this bike moves quickly with plenty of power. First gear is very low and somewhat jerky, but not a real problem. I'm enjoying the forum alot, nice to talk to fellow enthusiasts. :)

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Welcome to the Honda300 club! sounds like your already getting your bike set up to suit your requirements. Enjoy the long summer riding season ahead.

·
Registered
96 Posts
welcome

ride safe

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ordered the risers from Revzilla.com. Shipping was free and they arrived in 3 days. Thanks for the welcome everyone.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I envy those years of experience and riding years under your belt. Looks like you know what you're doing with the bike right off the bat... Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hello, just purchased a new cb300f last Saturday. I have been riding since 1975 . I love this bike, have already installed 20mm risers and a sport windscreen. I am 6' 3" and 205lbs and this bike moves quickly with plenty of power. First gear is very low and somewhat jerky, but not a real problem. I'm enjoying the forum alot, nice to talk to fellow enthusiasts. :)
What windscreen did you attach?

·
Banned
777 Posts
With a 15t front sprocket (+1t front) the jerkiness goes away some, and the engine revs lower on the highway (about 500rpm lower).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No problems with the risers. There was enough slack in all the cables and lines. BTW the windscreen was a Maier Typhoon Sport also from Revzilla.com. Thanks for the advice on the sprocket as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts