Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Doing tons of mods on my bike this winter, the forum is a great resource. Hope you'll put up with a 250 rider lurking about!

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rootch, we're used to lurkers, no problem. Have you got a CBR250R?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
No worries - @MotoMike is a loyal 250R owner and is one of our Moderators as well.

Welcome home away from home!

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Welcome. We all know... strike that, most of us here know that the CBR300R and CB300F are really just factory modified versions of the CBR250R. These three bikes share a lot more in common, than they have differences.

·
Banned
1,070 Posts
Hello! Doing tons of mods on my bike this winter, the forum is a great resource. Hope you'll put up with a 250 rider lurking about!
Welcome from the UK rootch.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome, thanks for the warm welcome! I have 2 CBR250Rs, one to work on and one to ride. They change places now and then. The little CBR is good for learning how to wrench on a bike. I've tackled everything from welding projects to painting to electrical work as a newbie mechanic this winter. Honda gave us a bike that's fun to ride and easy to work on - pics coming soon......

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Welcome rooth.....2 CBR 250's?? Well that must equal 1 CBR 500 R ! Great news..sounds like you are having fun!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
O..hi..o Welcome from Toronto!

Cdnhondar, it would equal one CBR500 if he rode them in parallel. If he rides them in series, it just multiplies the torque, not HP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts