Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m a Londoner. The 2015 Honda CB 300 F is my first motorcycle. I have ridden dirt bikes and ATV`s occasionally since I was a kid though.

So far I like going on cruises in town or longer rides to places within 200 km. I might do some moto camping or some longer trips next year. I`ve been trying to find new places to eat since getting the bike. It gives me a reason to get out there and go searching for tasty meals.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Welcome!..Darn this is making me hungry!:)

Reactions: Ravinoth

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey ! You want to eat at some good retaurant. Come to Quebec city (yes more km) we have here a lot of good places to eat.

Welcome !

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the buy.
You should make a meet-up in ur area. Head over to the meet-up section. I started one and now there's 5 riders in LA that know each other

Sorry for invading your thread but I just started a motovlogging channel. If anyone is into that. I posted 1 video explaining my channel, but quality was bad. Shitty laptop. But this Saturday I'm posting a really good funny video.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! It's great to have a forum specifically for our bikes. I've been waving to lots of riders around London, so for the Londoners around here, we may have already waved to each other haha!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts