Honda CBR 300 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! New member/new rider from FL. Will be doing my MSF this year and getting my bike within the next year or so(not financing so will be paying cash, thus the delay).

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
get as much saddle time you can
in any courses available..

make sure you also budget for good
comfortable gear,, helmet, jacket,
pants, gloves, boots..

the longer you have the better for taking
advantage of run-outs and suchlike
reduced prices on good gear..

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Welcome to the forum, sounds like you have a good game plan in place for getting into the great world of motorcycling.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
get as much saddle time you can
in any courses available..

make sure you also budget for good
comfortable gear,, helmet, jacket,
pants, gloves, boots..

the longer you have the better for taking
advantage of run-outs and suchlike
reduced prices on good gear..
I have a wife, 16 mo old son and one more on the way so I'll be the crazy guy on the street wearing the track jacket/pants.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw. I am a bit jealous that you can hop over the Gulf Stream to Bahamas and you don't have a 25 mile boat ride to blue water....that is if you like to fish

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I saw. I am a bit jealous that you can hop over the Gulf Stream to Bahamas and you don't have a 25 mile boat ride to blue water....that is if you like to fish
Love fishing! How could you not fish living in Florida? ha I go walking on the beach every single day and fish off the piers about once a week. Every so often go out on a boat or a charter for some big ones

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can't wait to get my bike so I can ride to the beach with a packable surf rod with a few crabs and have a night like that

·
Banned
777 Posts
South Florida here!
Miami Dade/Broward area.

Unfortunately the CBR300R isn't the best bike to do the longer trips on for me, otherwise I'd surely pass by.

I saw another guy on a black and yellow CBR300R in Miami today! Same bike, even same vest as me!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome to the addiction!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts