Honda CBR 300 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 CBR300R
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! My name is Mike and I'm obviously new here haha. Just yesterday I picked up a 2015 CBR300R. Very excited about that. This is my first motorized 2 wheel experience since I was a child on a CRF80. Slightly intimidating but very exciting. I did drive it yesterday and it was awesome! I will be learning up and down the street I live on, its a nice country road with some good curves and little traffic which is nice. I plan to get my permit as soon as possible and I still need to transfer my title and get the bike in my name along with the tags. So I have some time ahead of me to lurk in the forum and learn everything I can before I jump in head first! It told me to let you guys know where I reside from and that (approximately) would be Raleigh, NC USA. When I get my bearings straight Id love to hook up with some people from the area and see where the road takes us! But that will be a while haha. Anyways, feels good to be here and I can't wait to get back on 2 wheels! :D

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Welcome! Nice lookin bike, used to have one same year and colour which is called millennium red if you didnt already know. Do you plan to do any mods? It looks pretty original from the pics, can't have too many miles on it?

·
Registered
2015 CBR300R
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Nice lookin bike, used to have one same year and colour which is called millennium red if you didnt already know. Do you plan to do any mods? It looks pretty original from the pics, can't have too many miles on it?
Thanks! And I did not know that! No plans for mods just yet. I kinda really like to looks and everything original, as of yet no plans for engine mods. It has I think 7xxx miles don't remember exact numbers or anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts